Hamster Escape Hamster Escape

I was half expecting the hamster to get killed running across the road after all that trouble! LOL... 8)

Water Odyssey Water Odyssey

Not bad - but the timer shouldn't be going when the help screen overlay is on. ;)

Planets 2030 Planets 2030

Not bad - could be even better if I could zoom out enough to see all the planets. When the enemy planet goes out of the screen I can't even shoot at it (the map is no good for aiming). Otherwise, very nice idea. ;)

Vyntershtoff responds:

Thanks! That's an interesting remark. When I tried to make zoom lower bound...lower (sorry for my English) planets looked too small,toy and strange for me. So it's just a compositional desision. Maybe, you're right and it would be better for gameplay. I need to test it)

E. Den E. Den

Not bad at all. ;) I played the whole game up to the end without even knowing there was a door on the left to a garden - so at the last mission I was like, WTF? I only see green sludge. lol.

Anyhow, so ... when does Eden 2 - Procreation come out? ;)

CrabRabbit responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Maybe I'll add a "garden" label on the door to make it clearer.

As for Procreation, gotta wait for A&E to mature, so maybe 10-12 years from now? =P =)

Reunion Reunion

Not bad. :) Personally, I like to see more "parts" to trance, like going on a journey. Sort of like a few "verses", then a "chorus", another "verse", move into a "bridge", back to the "chorus", or whatever (each part not to close to the other). ;) Otherwise my ears get tired quickly, but that's just me. Good job with the lead melodies.

Tagiito responds:

Thanks! I just added a lil sum thing near the end. hopefully it makes a difference :P

DJ Babokon: M-Theory DJ Babokon: M-Theory

Very nice, great skills there! 8)

Stampede (WIP) Stampede (WIP)

Love the tune from 3:08 on wards! 8)