Water Odyssey Water Odyssey

Not bad - but the timer shouldn't be going when the help screen overlay is on. ;)

Planets 2030 Planets 2030

Not bad - could be even better if I could zoom out enough to see all the planets. When the enemy planet goes out of the screen I can't even shoot at it (the map is no good for aiming). Otherwise, very nice idea. ;)

Vyntershtoff responds:

Thanks! That's an interesting remark. When I tried to make zoom lower bound...lower (sorry for my English) planets looked too small,toy and strange for me. So it's just a compositional desision. Maybe, you're right and it would be better for gameplay. I need to test it)

E. Den E. Den

Not bad at all. ;) I played the whole game up to the end without even knowing there was a door on the left to a garden - so at the last mission I was like, WTF? I only see green sludge. lol.

Anyhow, so ... when does Eden 2 - Procreation come out? ;)

CrabRabbit responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Maybe I'll add a "garden" label on the door to make it clearer.

As for Procreation, gotta wait for A&E to mature, so maybe 10-12 years from now? =P =)

pentapuzzle pentapuzzle

Nice, I like it. ;) I also concur with Saitanik.

Hexzul Hexzul

I have to agree with Stove. The overlapping is confusing, and the color shades from overlapping are almost impossible to notice until the shape gets closer. Perhaps prevent the shapes from overlapping and it would help big time. Otherwise, not bad! :)

Blacksmith00 responds:

Thanks joyfuldreamer, I'm glad you liked the game.

We had planned for the overlapping shapes to be an integral part of the game. We wanted to "merge" the original shapes, in order to create a brand new, unique shape. We felt that just putting 2 shapes next to each other would make things far too easy, and it is meant to be a puzzle after all! We will investigate other possibilities though.

Thanks again for trying out the game, and for your helpful comments :)

Mini Adventure Mini Adventure

Not bad, but controls are a bit hard to use. C2 has path finding support. Why not allow the user to click where they want the player to go? ;)

The Gong - Construct2 The Gong - Construct2

Interesting idea. Those hammers look like sliders. I didn't realize what they were at first. Perhaps a shadow behind them can help, otherwise the handle just looks like a cut-out for the slider. ;) Also, there's a bug where sometimes I hit the gong and the map jumps up to a building selected with a red border, and sliding doesn't bring me back down.